Looking for a new 2012 150 Speedster High Output

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrjorgey

Does anyone know where I can buy a new 2012 Speedster 150? Don't care about color or tower just has to be the 255HP. Will get anywhere in the US. Thanks!

Thanks for the link. I am looking for only NEW 2012 ONLY. I already have a modified 2008 and had an 09 before that.

It's going to be hard. I know all the dealers around here basically dumped the boats after the announcement.

There are 3 dealers that advertise that they have one but the ad has not been taken down. I have exhausted the boattrader already. Thank you for the link.

Ok - this dealer was trying real hard to sell me a new speedster 150 HO a few months ago and I incorrectly assumed he still had one of these boats for sale because the ad was still up.

Good luck on your search

I have a 2012 with 27 hours on it. I know you said you are looking for new- but mine is close.

I live in New Brunswick, Canada, about an hour from the Calais, Maine border. It has been dealer maintained, is 255hp, and lucky green.

The only reason I am looking to sell, is because my wife and I decided we would like a bigger boat.

If you are interested, shoot me an email at Lindsay.Cole@gmail.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back