looking for a 720 engine

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
How much are you willing to pay for one with good compression? I know where 2 are for cheap I can check them out and I could keep all the extra parts if you are intrested. The price would be $200.00 + shiping but the only thing I could warrenty would be that it has fair compression as the engines are allready removed So I can not test how every thing else is with them. Even as a core that is still a good price. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you all are serious you need to call me so that I know for sure. So I do not waste my time I may even be able to work out a better deal but without seeing the engines and all the parts I do not know what I have yet they come from 2 skis with many other parts for a very low price. call me and I will go and check them out if they have not all ready sold them on monday. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you all are serious you need to call me so that I know for sure. So I do not waste my time I may even be able to work out a better deal but without seeing the engines and all the parts I do not know what I have yet they come from 2 skis with many other parts for a very low price. call me and I will go and check them out if they have not all ready sold them on monday. :cheers:
Some people will lie to you about what they have so you all be carefull. I wasted my time looking at the engines as they were junk. rusted internals. :ack:

Back