Ky lake///lake barkley! Lbl!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

mojo0107

Ok guys I live in KY I have a summer home at Lake Barkley. It's remote and If you dont' know where your running you could have problesm. It's also got the most shore line of any man made lake in the US and maybe the world.

I ride in that area and really don't know anyone that enjoys it in such a way as they would be here, but if you do ride the lakes or hang out at LBL.

LET ME KNOW!

I was wonderin if anyone from KY would post on here. I live in NKY, like 10 miles south of Cincinnati. I might be down for a weekend road trip this summer. Where in the state is that?

W. Ky

YOu can't miss it. look at any map of the state and head to the purchase area. Or google LBL, Land Between the Lakes....It's awsome. but KY lake is more like an ocean, huge swells. PLus it's home of Patties, they have a 2" thick 2lb pork chop that melts in your mouth...I'll try to post a link

Last edited by a moderator:
HEY!

me and my two buddys have seadoos we live in benton ky... we put in at moors.

they have two 97 gtx 3 seaters

im currently upgrading to.... idk? a 2000 gtx or a 2003 gtx looking right now :confused:

98 miles on water!

Wife and I took the two kids for a trip on Monday! We went from Donaldson Bay(Lake Barkley) to Ky Dam Marina Beach...It was awsome...
Here is a pic of the wife and Daughter
17.jpg

We made it all the way down the lake w/ no problems but some of the places we frequent are no longer there, due to ice storm and tornado.
Against the law but what the heck, he's 6 and I let him drive
18.jpg

We stopped on the way down so the kids could play at the sand bar by Lake Barkley Lodge
19.jpg

20.jpg

We had a picnick lunch made, the front makes fora good cooler, and we ate at KY Dam Marina Beach on KY lake.
21.jpg

On the way back to the house we stopped at Buzzard Rock and Had Ice Cream,
22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

and we still had 3 GAL of Gas left when we got Home, Now all I need is music!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back