Kiddie pool inlet?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikon22042

This may be a dumb question but what is the inlet for on the second step at the bow? Looks like a water inlet for the kiddie pool but nothing happens when the pool is turned on. We fill it by bucket.

Last edited:
The bib at the front? Turn on the fresh water pump and its a outlet from the water tank. I hook a hose to it to wash down the sand and mud.

Last edited:
The bib at the front? Turn on the fresh water pump and its a outlet from the water tank. I hook a hose to it to wash down the sand and mud.
That makes sense thanks, I believe the pump was disabled when I bought the boat. Will take a look at it and see what happens.

More then likely your pump has stopped working at its age. But they can still be bought new. Get the model number off of it and google it. I think I got mine off of Amazon. They are not hard to replace. Cleaning the lines and water tank can be a pain.

More then likely your pump has stopped working at its age. But they can still be bought new. Get the model number off of it and google it. I think I got mine off of Amazon. They are not hard to replace. Cleaning the lines and water tank can be a pain.
I really appreciate the help, one last question, where is the pump located on the boat, engine compartment?

In the engine compartment, port side on the "shelf". You will see your oil tank, water tank and the pump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back