Just got back from Lake Chatuge -- 2 days vacation

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgoyal

First Impression, Wow that place is so beautiful.

I took my 2011 C180 and had tons of fun tubing with kids. My father, brother and wife enjoyed the tubing behind the boat. I rented a lodge for two night and my wife is already talking about when are we going for another vacation LOL...

It's a very beautiful lake esp the million dollar view...

I have a brother with a cabin about an hour away from there. Where did you launch? Are there places to eat and drink on the water?

I'm not sure if there's any good eating place but you can easily find casual eating place on the main street...

We launched the boat from "The Ridge Resort" and they charged us $10 and we parked our boat on our dock that came with our cabin. The Ridge Resort got drinking place where you launch the boat. We had few drinks there before we launch the boat but my dad didn't drink so He handled the boat (my rule is If you are drinking, you better not be close the steering LOL including me)..

We grilled chicken and Veggie since my cabin had a grill.. We put the music outside and had tons of fun.

I'd say... that's one of that place, I want to go again and again... What a beautiful place and view..

Thanks for the info! What was the name of the place that you rented the cabin from? ...assuming it was NOT the The Ridge Resort.

Thanks for the info! What was the name of the place that you rented the cabin from? ...assuming it was NOT the The Ridge Resort.

I rented HillSide Lodge... (We were 10-12 people, that's why I rented this but if only 4-6 people going then you can find more places)

Also, We rented only 2-3 weeks ago, that's why I ran out of so many choices.. But at the end of the day, My wife and family really enjoyed the HillSide Lodge...

http://www.chatugelakesiderental.com/images/HL/hillside-lodge.html

or You can use this to find more places suits your requirement..

http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/georgia/northeast-mountains/lake-chatuge/hiawassee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back