Jetski bash 2013

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Vince, Please copy and paste exactly what it says and let me know what page is generating it.

Looks like a Mod Sec error as opposed to a permissions thing on the forum. I noticed you're using chrome...mind trying a different browser? This site is optimized for Firefox.

Well I have done the math and the event was a great success, not quite what we made last year but still a great success. We are able to donate $2918.43. This is just due to the fact we have some of the best people attending the event. I can't wait until next year where I can implement some of the ideas already going through my head to better the event. I appreciate all the help that I received and all the people offering their services for next year. Thank you all for helping me.

Had a great time at the bash even though my ski crapped out. Nice to meet a few ppl including JoeZ and HFgreg. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367460431.243135.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=62509]get_real[/MENTION] it was good meeting you! Thanks for sharing the pic. :cheers:

[MENTION=62509]get_real[/MENTION] it was good meeting you! Thanks for sharing the pic. :cheers:

Thanks, great meeting you guys too. Look forward to the next event. Are you guys planning on coming to the race in Macon GA in July?

Back