Installing Factory Flush Kit

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Rock$tar

Got the dealer to throw it in with purchase of my new spark but question is, how to install it. Instructions that come with it are very vague and mine has the iBR which makes no room back there to do anything. Does the ride plate come off? and how so? I see 2 bolts underneath and 2 nuts inside it but are the nuts on studs or are they on bolts that I need to hold from somewhere else? Thanks!

10171085_10154057885715711_6531217749241534340_n.jpg

Hi and welcome to the SeaDoo forum. I would say that since your ski is so new, in fact yours is the first one that I've heard of that has IBR, that you might not get an answer on this forum. I would look in the owner's manual and see how to flush the ski normally (without the kit). On other ski's the kit is just an adapter that lets you do the job easier, and attaches to the existing flush port. I would suggest you either go by the dealer or call and ask them.

Lou

Ya with the ibr it just relocates the nipple so its easier to access its damn near impossible to get the hose on the nipple with the ibr. Anyone know how to remove the ride plate? If I had that off I could do it fairly easily.

Posted by my Droid

If the IBR was in a different position, would the clearance help? Congrats on your IBR Spark...one of the first.

Ya I think the dealer ****ed up selling me mine. Another friend of mine went in to purchase one and they told him he can put deposit but they can't release them till end of may. Only couple days after I got mine and brought it home.

Posted by my Droid

Ya I think the dealer ****ed up selling me mine. Another friend of mine went in to purchase one and they told him he can put deposit but they can't release them till end of may. Only couple days after I got mine and brought it home.

Posted by my Droid

Nice and welcome, don't have IBR so would love to help you but since these things are so new a lot of google can probably help you..

hi, i have no ibr but the pump has to come off to get the one screw in, what a stupid setup. Cheers patrick

Hey Rock$tar, do you happen to have the P/N for that kit? I might want to get it installed on mine when it comes in. If you could post it, I'd appreciate it.

Wow guess I got lucky. When i picked up my spark it had the flush kit from factory. They said BRP started to send them with the flush kits then stopped. They even through in the adapter. I have the IBR and can imagine it's gotta be a pain in the ass to install.

Jay

Alha the part number is right on top of that PDF. I'm on my phone and can't open it right not but you should see it right away at the top. :)

Posted by my Droid

Doh! :facepalm: Just noticed that after taking another look at it, thanks for pointing it out.

Alha the part number is right on top of that PDF. I'm on my phone and can't open it right not but you should see it right away at the top. :)

Posted by my Droid

Wow I just got my flush kit, what a pain, I guess it's time to make another video.. And share it with you guys

Back