Info Help 210 Challenger

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

aosh

Looking for some help with my 210 Challenger. I am prepping to install a ski pylon install kit on my 2010 210SE Challenger, and I noticed a difference in my boat.

My boat does not have the kit installed yet and the current post insert in the stern does not require much anchoring to the hull of the boat. Inside the engine compartment under the install point for the kit there is an anchor point for the the install kit (fabricated metal). I am including a pic of the anchor point in my boat, which does not have the post kit installed. I am also including another pic of the another boat I looked at , which has the kit installed..........I have circled in red 4 bolts that look to be providing more structural support. I do not have those on my boat.

For those of you that have the install kit installed, can you please let me know if your boat has the additional bolts and if so are you able to see how it is anchored on the other side of that wall. If possible and you have a chance could you send a photo or advise, the next time you happen to be in your boat.

20210821_112447.jpg20210821_112453.jpgOther boat.jpg

Anyone anyone... Bueller?? Bueller?? Sorry guys just hoping some one coming out of storage or working on their 210 challengers, could have a look and see if your ski pylon installation point is bolted or looks like mine no bolts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back