Indiana shop to rebuild Islandia M2 motor

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Shakerz

Bought a 2000 Islandia today that I knew was having compression issues on the bottom left cylinder. I only know of one marina around here that will touch this motor and they will only replace it. Does anyone know of a shop in northern indiana that works on these?

Hey Shakerz - not sure if your still on the Sea Doo forum, but just came across this message and wondering if you ever found a Sea Doo mechanic to fix your engine problems? I'm in your neck of the woods and am looking for same for the 2004 Speedster 200 I picked up last August. So far I was directed to Main Channel Marina in Syracuse, and also Pier 33 in St. Joseph, MI. Haven't contacted Main Channel, but I guess they were previously a Sea Doo bat dealer, so may still work on them. Pier 33 is a Chaparral dealer (they can come equipped with Rotax engines) and talked to their General Manager at the South Bend boat show a few weeks back -- he said they would service my boat. Again, just wondering how you made out. Thanks!

I have a 2000 Islandia with no compression on one cylinder.
considering a rebuild project by myself.
Still would need a Indiana marina to "fine tune" after I re-install.
I would like to know if you find one you like as well.

I talked to the GM for Pier 33 at the boat show in south bend last winter. Said their shop repairs sea doos since they sell Chapparal jet boats with rotax engines. I did my own oil change and plug replacements this spring and no mechanical problems so far that would require shop work, but that’s one option for you.

Back