Impellers

Water Crafts
Sea food xp, Yamaha wave runner, sea doo challenger 210
I have a 2012 seadoo challenger with twin 155, to finally got the jet housings apart and one has had hearing I need to replace. But the one with a bad bearing also has a impeller in it with a different part number and I had to tap it out from the back side it's so tight. Shouldn't these have matching props? This might be why last summer I couldn't get it to run a straight line especially at low speeds while docking. Thanks for your help

go_panthers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Water Crafts
2010 Challenger 210 SE
1999 Sportster 1800 (Sold)
2001 LRV (Sold)
1996 SPX
I have a 2012 seadoo challenger with twin 155, to finally got the jet housings apart and one has had hearing I need to replace. But the one with a bad bearing also has a impeller in it with a different part number and I had to tap it out from the back side it's so tight. Shouldn't these have matching props? This might be why last summer I couldn't get it to run a straight line especially at low speeds while docking. Thanks for your help
The SeaDoo parts list has different impellers for port and starboard pumps. I suspect it was to correct the torque problem of both engines rotating the same direction.

Adsense

Usergroup

Administrator Moderator Premium Member