Impellers

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterbug13

I have a 2012 seadoo challenger with twin 155, to finally got the jet housings apart and one has had hearing I need to replace. But the one with a bad bearing also has a impeller in it with a different part number and I had to tap it out from the back side it's so tight. Shouldn't these have matching props? This might be why last summer I couldn't get it to run a straight line especially at low speeds while docking. Thanks for your help

I have a 2012 seadoo challenger with twin 155, to finally got the jet housings apart and one has had hearing I need to replace. But the one with a bad bearing also has a impeller in it with a different part number and I had to tap it out from the back side it's so tight. Shouldn't these have matching props? This might be why last summer I couldn't get it to run a straight line especially at low speeds while docking. Thanks for your help

The SeaDoo parts list has different impellers for port and starboard pumps. I suspect it was to correct the torque problem of both engines rotating the same direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back