Hydro Turf !!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
That looks awesome!!! I've been thinking about adding it to my Sparks. Did you buy the pre-cut or the sheet?

That looks freaking great, thanks for posting!

Questions:
1. Is that lime green with black or is it lime green with grey? It is lime green right?
2. Also, when you applied your wrap, did you remove the "spark" decals or did you just lay the wrap on top?

I dont know if you knew but I have been messaging you on the forums for pictures of this! (saw your avatar pic) Coincidence you put it up? haha

Did you get the peel and stick turf option for the turf? That's what I usually use. I've been curious about this and how well the turf would stick since the sparks have textured footwells, not flat footwells like the old xp's and stuff. You'd think that water would get under the turf into the texturing and just sit in there and stink and mold and start to peel the turf up. Do you see this as a problem? How do they keep the water from getting under these mats?

Looks great! I am about to buy a set. Wanting to know if you used the peel and stick or added another adhesive.

Back