Hydro Turf preference

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

pudder

2007 red and black speedster

Hey all going with black turf for this I think, what do you all like better the cut diamond or groves?

Its funny you should say that... I haven't picked up the boat yet and im a bit colour-blind. Could you link up a picture of yours? that would be awesome to see

I did not have any issues with it laying down straight. Its not perfect but I only know where I had issues I have the 200 Speedster and have seen the diamond and it just looks better all laid out. Don't get me wrong I like the cut groove. I've had it three years and have only started to see some wear and tear at the ladder on the swim platform. There are some stains but those were my fault. All in all great stuff.

I just attached some pictures of before and after to give you an idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not have any issues with it laying down straight. Its not perfect but I only know where I had issues I have the 200 Speedster and have seen the diamond and it just looks better all laid out. Don't get me wrong I like the cut groove. I've had it three years and have only started to see some wear and tear at the ladder on the swim platform. There are some stains but those were my fault. All in all great stuff.

I just attached some pictures of before and after to give you an idea.

hmmm i dont see any pictures but thanks! I think Ill go with black diamond cut. I think the 200 speedsters look amazing, real sharp looking boat

I have the light grey diamond cut on my speedster 200- looks almost identical to Scott321's photo, except for with small diamonds. If I had to do it over again, I would probably go one shade darker to lessen the dirt / stains showing up. I have to scrub the light grey with soap & water a couple times a year to clean it & then it looks almost new again...

I have a brand new in the box hydro turf in gray diamond cut for rear swim platform 07-12 challenger 180
My wife ordered one and so did i and now i have 2 .
Only need 1. It has 3m tape on it. $95 if anyone wants it i will post on for sale section my email is bdawson69@me.com

Just did me rear platform on 12 c180 se easier than expected to lay down!
Got the gray with diamond cut looks great
I heard the red fades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back