HX vent tube location?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

burtshaver2021

Premium Member
Premium Member
Would anyone be able to help me out with a picture or a description of where the 2 vent tubes sit in the engine bay of an HX. I took mine out, took pictures but my laptop broke and I lost all my pictures. Seems like a pretty tight fit for them in there so not sure exactly where they should sit.

Anyone with an HX be able to post a couple of pics so I can see where the vent tubes go in the hull? The ones that are about 2” in diameter and go up to the top of the hull just in front of the handle bars

Maybe see if you can find someone that is selling one in your area and go look at it. I did that once, but I told them my reason. Most people love to talk about their toys, even when they are selling them.

I will do that if I need to, I’m located about an hour south of Ottawa near the St.Lawrence so probably not likely to find one for sale within an hour of me so I’m hoping someone on here that owns one will snap a couple pictures for me. I looked online with a google search with no luck but will try again tonight.

Back