Hose location?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie

I bought a 1995 seadoo gtx. There is a elbow connection at the rear top of the hull that is broken with a hose attached. I need to order a new elbow connection but I do not know where the opposite ends connects. Any help is appreciated.

If it's the siphon line, one end connects to the pump and the other to a siphon fitting in the bottom of the hull.

this is one of my friends and i tried helping him and can not for the life of us figure it out. it is not a siphon line, those are 3/8" this line is 6mm. it would be a breather line for something. i have a 96 gti which shares the first generation 3 seater hull.
On my ski with the 720 that line goes ties into the exhust manifold water outlet line. his ski is has the 657x and the diagram shows there is no t fitting in that line. we did not take the motor appart so no referance. we have both spent hours looking
and trying to research to figure it out and no diagram shows where it goes.

It's not the battery vent line is it? Most skis that goes out the side of the hull, bit not sure on this particular ski.

He asked me to post this picture for him. He can't get talkatap to work.
b0f3e9025409484c210f618276a630c9.jpg

On my 96 GTI that looks like my battery vent tube. Pull on it and see if it ends next to the battery.

Last edited by a moderator:
not to talk for "kylie", but this was my old ski i sold to a mutual friend who then sold it to Kylie. I didnt want to work on it so just sold it. Still ended up doing the top end for the other guy then "Kylie" got it and im still trying to help and work on it. LOL

it reached towards the front of the engine. could be a breather vent for battery but really did not seem ling enoght

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back