Hit 60mph on my Spark? GPS Picture

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

cheappc

Well like the title says, went to the lake today and decided to have my GPS speedometer measure my speed, on my boat it always tops at 46-47, today on my Spark it said 60mph??? What look:

Topspeedspark.png

Wind helping me?

Not only that, but CheapPC, you never mention the new 'tune' in your first post... so we have nothing to compare it to..?

I'm sorry, I just did the Vtech tune, before the Vtech tune, my Spark would only top out at 42 mph, after the Vtech tune I only saw 52 on my screen, but my gps said different, however, I only ran it like 3 minutes.. So maybe another run this weekend? I'll be at lake Mohave/Mead + Colorado River this weekend and do a 10 minute run and check it out.

I think my gps was wrong, top speed recorded on a spark without turbo is 54.5 per other forums.

I think my gps was wrong, top speed recorded on a spark without turbo is 54.5 per other forums.
Do those other forums mention what else had been done to them other than the tune? Waterbox, intake, exhaust, inlet grate? Those are all supposed to help a little, especially if the tune can take those into consideration when it is being made?

Back