Help!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shillzza

So while i was trying to figure out what could be going on with my ski i found this hose that didnt seam to be connected to anything, could someone please tell me where this would go i cant find it at all in my manual. Its at the rear of the ski on what looks to be part of the exhaust. Its a 1992 gtx

Attachments

• 20200618_171005.jpg
    20200618_171005.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 6
Battery vent line. Follow it up through the machine and I bet it's just long enough to reach to where the battery is. If you have a sealed battery then the hose is not needed.

The battery vent tubes, from what I have seen, appear to get "mold spots" in them over time so that is another way to identify them.

Last edited:
Battery vent line. Follow it up through the machine and I bet it's just long enough to reach to where the battery is. If you have a sealed battery then the hose is not needed.

The battery vent tubes, from what I have seen, appear to get "mold spots" in them over time so that is another way to identify them.
I have always seen the battery vent lines be way thinner than that. and also why would it have an elbow? that looks like a water line to me. It seems like it’s going into that plastic exhaust resonator isn’t it? it’s also possible we are looking at different things or I haven’t worked much with those older GTXs so can’t be sure lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back