Help IDing two older SeaDoos

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

BrandSpankinNew

Hello!
My name is Lou and I'm brand new to the world of PWCs.
I recently acquired two older SeaDoos for free off craigslist and am looking for help identifying them (Year and Model).
Once I know that, my dream is to reclaim some of their former glory. I know it's probably a long shot, but I'm hopeful!

Apologies in advance if I've committed any faux pas with regard to forum policy or if I've posted this in the wrong place. Happy to delete or move. Just let me know!
IMG_5420.jpg

Hello!
My name is Lou and I'm brand new to the world of PWCs.
I recently acquired two older SeaDoos for free off craigslist and am looking for help identifying them (Year and Model).
Once I know that, my dream is to reclaim some of their former glory. I know it's probably a long shot, but I'm hopeful!

Apologies in advance if I've committed any faux pas with regard to forum policy or if I've posted this in the wrong place. Happy to delete or move. Just let me know!
View attachment 64461
The HIN number should be at the rear of the ski, I believe just below the rub rail. Black plastic piece that will be attached to the hull with 2 pop rivets. The last 2 digits of this number is the year of your machine.

As said, last two digits are the year but...
1994 SP with single carb 587 engine and 1994 SPX with dual carb 657 engine.
Great little fun and reliable skis.
Be careful as you could dump thousands into each to get them perfect and they are not worth that.

You can re over those seats for about 50.00 a piece if you buy the 2 way stretch from DIY seat skins

Back