Help 94 gtx

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

tjmutlow

Had engine replaced and carbs redone with a new. Starter. And 3 new fuel lines and battery. Here is issue the guy thst put motor in took it out for 10 min he told me. I took them out around dock at just idle or above and ran ok. The next time I went out I took it to full throttle and it died a few times. He is telling me bad fuel I looked at online filter and it is clean also the water separator had a little dirt in it and I drained fuel it smelled fine with hardly any thing in it. He did compression test and it showed 40 on rear and 120 on front. Less then 30 min on motor. He is blaming me for it

What is his reasoning for blaming you with 30 minutes of use with a cylinder at 40psi?

He did the engine work, he did the carbs, he did the oil adjustment. At 30 minutes, that fuel still should have had the premix oil in it, so I'm not sure how you could have done something to take compression down to 40psi.

Did you touch anything after he did?

What is his reasoning for blaming you with 30 minutes of use with a cylinder at 40psi?

He did the engine work, he did the carbs, he did the oil adjustment. At 30 minutes, that fuel still should have had the premix oil in it, so I'm not sure how you could have done something to take compression down to 40psi.

Did you touch anything after he did?
Did not touch anything after he worked on them. I did pull fuel tank to check tank for debris

sounds to me like he messed up and in typical scumbag fashion will not own up to it and is going to leave you holding the bag.

If he did all the work including the carb rebuild then I too don't see how you could have done anything to hurt the engine.

he called me not bad gas it seemed somehow the oil line got crimped and loss of oil. he is blaming me. all i did was put ski in water

Motor

he called me not bad gas it seemed somehow the oil line got crimped and loss of oil. he is blaming me. all i did was put ski in water

Motor on way back from abt. They mentioned detonation and lean and something to to with electronic ignition.. What are they talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back