HELP! 2005 Utopia 205 - Optimax250 DFI

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Utopia509

Okay, so lots to discuss, Please no judging..

Savy with engine work, first time boat owner.

Purchased a 2005 Utopia, listed as needing a new fuel pump but in great condition for 6500. I figured for that bargain ide be set with a new pump.

Got it home and started diagnosis. Immeditaly found the guy had lied to me. No power at the pumps, but DID turn over great and compression was fine, so was spark.

I jumped the 3 pumps to 12v with a fused switch and they all run, then go to turn the boat over and the ignitoon switch twisted a little far, now it only beeps with no power to gauges. I verifed 12v at the back of the tumbler across red/black. Jumped online and realized parts are more rare then hens teeth. Soooo, does anyone know the color codes for the wiring? I want to just make a toggled switch w push button ignition setup but dont have acess to find the colors and there connections as a temp fix to at least get the engine to run for a sec. Once i can verify it runs i will take for a DDT scan and proper ignition setup. This is just for diag stuff

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back