Hello from Georgia

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

redraif

Hello folks. Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself.

I have a 1989 SeaDoo. My family bought it new. I used it religiously every season and it has been great, I loved that little guy. Back when I first came back from college, the lake was let down due to dam issues. We were without a lake for 2 seasons. The winter before I returned home, dad left mom. I assumed he had winterized it, but he had not. Then the lake was let down. Due to the lake going down, the ski was stranded on the dock. Once the lake was back there were tensions on the lake about even allowing PWC to be allowed back on. So the poor thing sat longer. Mom remarried and this guy hated me and actually disassembled my trailer to use for his lawn mower. He refused to let me have my trailer to get the SeaDoo in the the shop to fix the lack of winterization. Well I got married and my wife had no interest and my lake did not allow PWC, so the little guy continued to sit. Well the wife left me last year, so Mom and I decided to resurrect the little guy. Yeah stupid to do, but I liked my SeaDoo. I can't afford a new one and don't want someone else's used issues.

Plus truth be told... I have ridden newer versions on the ocean and they are no were near as fun as my little old guy. They are way too easy to drive. LOL... I like the short tippy, spin out at the drop of a hat version... LOL!

So here I am keeping the old 89 alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back