GTR 215 newbie from Slovakia :)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

brano_co

Hello everyone :)

So some time ago when I spotted the first Spark and the pricing I really looked onto it and thinking that I have to finally get my first pwc (I was thinking about pwc or small boat) :) as this was my dream for last 3-4 year

Just few days ago as I was really tempted to finally catch me dram to buy a new pwc or used sea doo speedster 150 , find out the problems with Spark and the fact there are really just few speedsters 150 (155hp) around.

So at the end of the day I just paid today for brand new GTR 215, actually is at the Slovak sea doo reseller and I didn’t even saw it in real, just watched on web pics, videos, dates, read threads over here etc...

The registration for my GTR shut be done next week, so going to pick it next week up and hopefully can have some fun next weeknd :)

Is there any suggestion what to do & don’t first from GTR owners? :)

Can’t wait :)

Welcome to the wonderful world of pwc ownership.

For my understanding...the GTR is a nice boat. few things to keep in mind...for any new boat. Before you get it wet...check all hose clamps. Outside of that....keep the learners key in the the truck....just vary the throttle for the first 10hrs or so...no long runs in any given rpm range...watch the wot runs.

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back