Got new boat

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have the same problem, double single door garage, how much was it to convert it to double single door?

View attachment 22880View attachment 22879View attachment 22878I have 12x28 amish garage, so it's a little bit longer and I still have some space left. I ordered it with my sea doo 150 in mind than, so I wasn't concerned with the height at that time. Mine is 7' high but I wish I ordered it 8' height now. I was still able to fit the boat, but with inches to spear. My garage is on top of small hill so I had to build my own longer ramp in order to fit the trailer when backing.
I tried to post some pictures yesterday and just now, but for some reason it's not going through. I tried it on PC and iMac. Any ideas?

I didn't know the Amish had cars much less garages to hold them in....(snicker....)

Can't recall exactly, I think about $3,000-$4,000 all included. Had to do some concrete work and re-design the door frame because the single door I bought was 18 feet wide maximum without getting into a really expensive custom order, and the garage opening ended up being 19.5 feet, so we had to bring one side in some to fit the new door. Glad it is done though, makes my life much easier.

LoL maybe they do have cars now and garages to keep it after Vanilla Ice visited them with a DIY program. Just kidding. What I meant was the garage was build by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back