General Questions

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im new at jet boating but so far impressed by what I have.. bought a 2008 Challenger 230 SE (430HP). Great boat now that I have had the engine replaced. Runs great and am really happy with the power and speed of the boat. I have had as little as 3 people and as many as 13 people on the boat and it handles awesome. Couple questions I was hoping someone would be able to answer for me:
1. Is there somewhere that I can see see how many miles or hours I have so far...I need to take it in for the 10hr service and I have no clue as to how long I have had it in the water...
2. For the 2008 does anyone know if I can get the bow cushions that fill in the space between the seats? I heard that they stopped making them after the 2007...
3. Anything I should know about with this thing? Suprises that may come up or any advise anyone has...

As far as a hour meter when you bring it in for a 10 hour check ask the seadoo dealer to check the clock in the mpem, then install a hr. meter on it for future times. Ask the dealer about the cushion from last years boat.

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back