geez guess nooone in va

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I am from the richmond area and I usually go down to the James River off the Osbourn tpk area to ride. Does anyone else know where this is and rides?

I just moved right down the street from there. Been waiting to see where all the jet skis/boats hang out.

Nice! Its about that time to put the ski in the water. Let me know when you get down there. Would like to meet some fellow riders.

I ride off of watkins landing too that is closer to my home actually I usually ride both areas. Let me know when you get your ski going for the summer

yeah its quite a big area to explore. there is a sound called dutch gap farther up river (prob 10 mins following channel markers) where there is a beach and its a great spot to go on the weekends.

yeah its quite a big area to explore. there is a sound called dutch gap farther up river (prob 10 mins following channel markers) where there is a beach and its a great spot to go on the weekends.

Yeah I found that beach about a month ago. I just replaced the motor in the boat and will probably be out there this weekend breaking it in.

get this thread going again.I ride at Lake Anna all the time.I put in at the state park cuse they let me use the ramp free.I built their entire new camp site a few years back.Anyways the warm weather will be here soon and I need some buds to ride with.Gets boring sometimes by yourself although I still have fun.

that would be awesome! its a HUGEEE lake. 10,000+ acres.gets crowded on weekends but its big enough to find places to ride.I'm Joe btw. Forgive the name.If you have ever seen East Bound and Down you know where the name "The Panty Dropper" comes from lol.

Whats up guys new seadoo owner looking to find some people to ride with!! Im new to the PWC scene but not new to the water so hopefully no one looks down on me ha looking forward to hearing from someone

Checking to see if any one rides around the lake chesdin area? If so do you know the address to the public boat ramp there? The james is up so much at Watkins the pier is underwater again! Hopefully next week we will get a small break in the rain.

Thanks,
Micah

Checking to see if any one rides around the lake chesdin area? If so do you know the address to the public boat ramp there? The james is up so much at Watkins the pier is underwater again! Hopefully next week we will get a small break in the rain.

Thanks,
Micah

Yeah I'm familiar with lake chesdin. I don't think the public ramp even has an address to lake chesdin but copy/paste these coordinates into google maps and it'll show you where its at. 37.218573,-77.528299 Its right beside the dam.

Hit Lake Chesdin earlier today and I have to say the public boat landing was nice. Had a good time with the skis for about an hour or so. Had a slight hiccup with my 94 SPI would die out on the regular fuel setting but I switched it to the reserve and it ran fine. I cleaned out the fuel selector switch when I got home so hopefully that will get everything straight. I had a clear paper type substance come out of the fuel selector when I cleaned it out though.

Thanks,
Micah

Back