geez guess nooone in va

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

eVIIIL

I guess noone wants to represent va. I guess i wil be the first where everyone at and would be awesome if we could get a get together somewhere around here

We are in southeastern VA. Usually launch in Blackwater River, which leads into the Chowan. Mostly rural. Great for boating, swimming, boarding, etc.
2 restaurants on the river, both with casual bars.
Might be someplace better.....Naah!

We are in southeastern VA. Usually launch in Blackwater River, which leads into the Chowan. Mostly rural. Great for boating, swimming, boarding, etc.
2 restaurants on the river, both with casual bars.
Might be someplace better.....Naah!

where is ^^this place im in sterling is it far from me

I live in Harrisonburg. On the weekends if we have no time to travel, we go on the Shenandoah river. Our choice place is Lake Moomaw in Bath Co. Its a 2 hr drive but worth it.

Chesapeake during the summers, Bridgewater/Harrisonburg during the school year. Do most of my riding at Lake Gaston.

Went out on Smith Mountain and looking for others to visit when the boat gets back from the shop:)

Sterling Also.....

Just got a 1995 SeaDoo Bombardeir SPI.....Its in great shape....

I also have a 20' Pontoon I keep down at Sturgeons Creek in Lake Anna...

Will be using the Seadoo in the Potomac & Lake Anna...

Haven't put it in the water yet...Just been cleaning and getting it ready for the water....

Charlie

Living in chesapeake, drop in at battlefield but going to currituck on saturday to drop in and play =) bringing the tube and wetsuit as a just in case! anyone wanna ride they are more than welcome to tag along

im in virginia beach! im new and just joined the site yesterday. anyone in virginia beach or chesapeake that likes to go out to the intercoastal??

I am from the richmond area and I usually go down to the James River off the Osbourn tpk area to ride. Does anyone else know where this is and rides?

Back