Gauge cluster

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjf80

I have a 2003 gtx limited supercharged I just bought. The gauges worked when i bought the ski. Second time i checked the rpm gauge stopped working. About an hour later when I got it home, they stopped working all together. I cleaned all the battery connections, found the 3 amp fuse blown for the beep. Replaced the fuse, and I am getting one long beep upon start up. Could this just be the gauge crapped out as I bought it? I unplugged the cluster and found that I have 12 volts. Is there any way to check the gauges without plugging it in to another ski? Will any other gauges be compatible with these? Any help would be appreciated.Thanks...............Mike

I have a 2003 gtx limited supercharged I just bought. The gauges worked when i bought the ski. Second time i checked the rpm gauge stopped working. About an hour later when I got it home, they stopped working all together. I cleaned all the battery connections, found the 3 amp fuse blown for the beep. Replaced the fuse, and I am getting one long beep upon start up. Could this just be the gauge crapped out as I bought it? I unplugged the cluster and found that I have 12 volts. Is there any way to check the gauges without plugging it in to another ski? Will any other gauges be compatible with these? Any help would be appreciated.Thanks...............Mike

gauges are a typical failure on these skis... moisture get under the lense and the gauge basically self implodes... not sure if those are signs of your problem but i would point my fingers at replacing the gauge... as far as compatibility im sure someone can answer that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back