Fun

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

chillholm

Hi all

As the summer season winds down here in Melbourne Australia, I just want to thank you all for the help you have given me on the 99 GTX LTD.
Buying this machine has been quite a journey but by this summer all the little niggles I had with it have been sorted out-fingers crossed-due in part to this forum- and the last few outings have been bloody fantastic!
I have little doubt that back in 99 the Seadoo would have been state of the art and it amuses me still that between the Vx 1100 we have and a latest model 1800 Yamaha my friends have, we still all tend to gravitate towards using the Seadoo. Friendly quarrels have broken out over whose turn it is to use it next! It's so easy to throw around and it spins beautifully, the only downfall is how sore I am after using it!!
Like most newcomers I was once obsessed with speed, now I have a greater appreciation for its handling i.e easy maneuvrability and wave jumping. These attributes have all of us lining up to use it when we go out.
The well used time with my young family- we have a 10 and 12 year old- has been awesome!!
Thanks again and to all those whose summer is just peaking up over the horizon across the other side of the world.
Have a bloody ripper summer!!!! Cheers.
Hope yours is as much fun as mine was!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back