Fuel rate and pressure for Di

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naf

I got a 2005 3d, and the pump continuously goes bad if i let it go beneath 1/4 tank. I am interested to know what the flow rate is at 105psi so i may get a better pump that doesnt go bad as quick.

I know of a few really good pumps, and Walbro is not one of them...

Me too

I got a 2005 3d, and the pump continuously goes bad if i let it go beneath 1/4 tank. I am interested to know what the flow rate is at 105psi so i may get a better pump that doesnt go bad as quick.

I know of a few really good pumps, and Walbro is not one of them...

I just bought an 05 3D and it looks like the pump is bad. I'd like to know what the requirements are for this engine and where to buy a good aftermarket pump. I'll keep trying for a while before I buy a $500 pump that will just fail again.

I am still lookin for that info. May i suggest also changing your check valves for the fuel system. It seems they allso spoil the pumps performance

you are looking at about 80 to 90 Lb/hr flow. BUT... for an in-tank pump, it's almost irreverent. Any extra fuel is just reticulated. With that said... you will have a hard time finding a pump, other than OEM, since the automotive industry is just now moving into the Di region. SO... most fuel pumps are going to be in the 65 psi and lower area.

Every pump can go upto any pressure, you just have to see the new flow at that pressure. I have a 290lph pump in my caddy and all i had to do was calibrate the pressure and i was done

I am still lookin for that info. May i suggest also changing your check valves for the fuel system. It seems they allso spoil the pumps performance

How do you change the check valves? I ask beacause i just installed a new pump, ran for 3 hours and the same thing ,low pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back