For Sale: 2004 Seadoo Challenger 2000 (Immaculate Condition)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

roccov12345

Hi all,

Well I'll start by introducing myself since this is my first post on seadooforum.com. My name is Rocco and I have been into boating all of my life. From recreational to fishing, the water has always been and will always be part of my life. I'm physically located in the Hudson Valley region of New York, right along the scenic Hudson River (where we do all of our boating) and I've been working as an accountant for the past 14 years. I love boats, muscle cars and sunny days! Now that we're through with that.....

It's come time for me to part with my beloved 2004 Seadoo Challenger 2000. I will honestly say, the only reason I've decided to sell the challenger is because I really want to upgrade to a larger boat. That's not too say the challenger is small as it seats 8 people, but my wife and I are in the market for something with a cabin as we want to start taking long overnight trips.

This boat has been meticulously cared for. I've had it professionally maintained by the dealer I purchased it from new back in 2004. It has always been covered and NEVER run in SALTWATER or left in the water a period of time longer than a day. I'm a fanatic about my toys so you can be guaranteed the boat shows very well. There are no dock rubs or marks, accidents, etc. I think there is one scratch about an inch on the stern under the rub rail from one of the techs who winterized the boat last year. That's it! I have never seen another challenger this clean. It has a depth/fish finder installed and I also added a carpet. It comes on a white painted karavan trailer that is in great shape as well. The engine is not the 240hp but the 250HP optimax which has been a real trooper from day one. Again, this is a freshwater rig only.

I will be directly up front with anyone who is interested and say that I currently owe 16.5K on the loan so my asking price will be in that range with wiggle room.

I think we will be heading out on the water this weekend so I will be sure to take some nice pictures for those that may be interested. If you have any questions whatsoever, please feel free to e-mail me @ roccov12345@gmail.com

This is not my first time selling something of this caliber online (sold my lexus is300 to an ebayer a few years back) so I am willing to work with and do whatever it takes to make sure you are happy with the purchase.

Take care.....

This is the only picture I currentyl have on my work PC. I'll be sure to snap some detailed pictures this weekend.

Attachments

• 3042_1122865239098_1451103030_301294_3928833_n.jpg
    3042_1122865239098_1451103030_301294_3928833_n.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 71
Last edited by a moderator:
See below.... If there is a specific photo you'd like just let me know.

Sorry it took me a little bit longer than planned, I had to work a little late today.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 34
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 21
Photo set 2

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 26
Photo Set 3

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    968.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 18
Dang that thing is nice.

Thank you for the pictures, it's the nicest one I have seen in my quest so far.

I hope to find one in as nice a shape as yours, closer to me and in my price range.

I am sorry to have bothered you for the pictures but I am sure it will help with your sale.

Thank you again my friend!
Sheem

Dang that thing is nice.

Thank you for the pictures, it's the nicest one I have seen in my quest so far.

I hope to find one in as nice a shape as yours, closer to me and in my price range.

I am sorry to have bothered you for the pictures but I am sure it will help with your sale.

Thank you again my friend!
Sheem

No problem. Sheem, out of curiosity, what is your price range?

Email has been sent regarding boat

Rocco I have sent you and Email let me know what you think!

I didn't want to discuss prices on this forum, some think it is in bad taste.

Sheem

Back