For Sale 1996 Seadoo XP $1350.00/1995 SPX $1300.00

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

SLIMCAT

We are selling our Seadoos. The first is a 96 XP with the 787 110 HP Rave engine. This ski starts and runs in and out of the water. VTS trim works along with the info center/fuel gauge. Speedo works intermittantly. Seat is in very good condition with minor staining on the seat strap. Handlebar cover has minor staining. 150 PSI per cylinder. Rave valves gone over and refurbished with new updated Seadoo parts. Decal package in above average condition. Comes with a Karavan trailer with recessed waterproof lights, new trailer jack with wheel, new 2" receiver, new wheels/tires and lugs studs and nuts.
$1350.00

The 1995 SPX is in excellent condition. It has the 717 engine. This craft is in excellent condition inside and out. Ski starts and runs in and out of water. The VTS does not operate and nor does the fuel gauge. Neither affect operation. I actually prefer the non operational trim. Ski has 150 PSI per cylinder.
It comes with a venture trailer that has a new wiring harness and lights, new trailer jack with wheel.
Both skiis are currently being used. They are stored inside a climate controlled garage in both summer and winter. The SPX has titles for both the ski and trailer. The Xp has a title for the trailer and the temp registration papers for the ski. The permanent papers with license number has not returned from Harrisburg DOT yet.

Pictures available upon request

XP $1350.00
SPX $1300.00

Package $2400.00

The crafts are located in Eastern PA 40 Min north of Philadelphia in Bethlehem, PA.
610 297 1393
bpetresky@hotmail.com

Pics

Hello

Both the skiis are 96. the XP or SPX. If you would pm me your email address i can send you some. They are for sale locally also and alot of interest has been generated. It looks as if there may be a deposit tomorrow. I will follow up with you in the evening on Fri the 25th.
Brian
610 297 1393
bpetresky@hotmail.com

Attachments

• seadoo xp.jpg
    seadoo xp.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 19
  • spx.jpg
    spx.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited by a moderator:
Back