Fishpro sounder regular breaks in display

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jiggerMick

Hi, I have a 2019 Fishpro with Echomap Plus 62cv. It was working fine, but yesterday, I went out and the sounder display had regular breaks/resets in the display, so that instead of one continuous rolling sounder history, it was like there were 10 or so echograms being horizontally squashed into the display. The GPS map views were fine.
Any clues as to what this could be?
thanks
Mick

Check and see if you still have the antifreeze in the transducer. I read somewhere else someone had a similar issue and that was his problem. Good luck

Hi, thanks for the reply. As it happened, my ski was due for its first service, so I asked them to look at it. It seems that the antifreeze was indeed low, but they also said the transducer had been mounted in the wrong way. Not sure how that could be, but all fixed now.
thanks

Hi, I have a 2019 Fishpro with Echomap Plus 62cv. It was working fine, but yesterday, I went out and the sounder display had regular breaks/resets in the display, so that instead of one continuous rolling sounder history, it was like there were 10 or so echograms being horizontally squashed into the display. The GPS map views were fine.
Any clues as to what this could be?
thanks
Mick
No idea- but other than that issue my question is if you absolutely love your FishPro? I’ve really considered buying one & would have if they had it in ANY other color! Even all black... it doesn’t have to be pink but I bet they’d increase revenue if there was another option! Blues would be nice in the Gulf where I live but can’t do the one that looks like it would blend in up the river! Hope the guys antifreeze comment was the solution! Keep it tight & happy fishing!

Good mornin. I have went off shore twice now, 7 miles so far. There where 50 boats after bonito. I’m new to off shore so I watched them do well, but got enough croakers for a meal. It is a relatively stable platform with 2 people and rock solid with 1 person. If you have a friend along and you are both leaning the same way not paying attention to what the other is doing.... it will right itself once you let go hahaha! but if you only take one piece of advice it should be “never have the ski turned on without the key attached to you!!! It will save your life. and getting back in was fairly easy from the side, didn’t use the step because of the rods on the cooler. I do absolutely love mine. I am however looking into the out rigger options for when I try 10 miles plus out In case I get cough in a storm.

This is the first time I've owned a ski, in fact the first time I've even ridden a ski. It's big and stable, sort of like a really fast lounge chair. I haven't fallen off it and I've been going through whitewater in the surf, river entrance crossings, etc. My fishing has been almost exclusively offshore and have landed tuna to around 1m. All my fishing is lure fishing, but have been considering the logistics of live baiting. I pre-rig 4 rods - 2 for high speed trolling, 1 with chrome slice, 1 with soft plastic in order to reduce rigging time on the water (which will never be as convenient as in a big boat). I usually fish alone, but have been out with a passenger fishing and that was easily achievable.
I find the back desk extension (with the esky forward) pretty useless - not accessible when you have a few rods in holders. On the other hand, if the esky is in most rearmost position, the extra deck between seat and esky is pretty good for dealing with fish.
I've had people saying they like the colour scheme.
Sounder is fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back