First ski 2019 fish pro Need some help.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jv566

Good Morning Everyone,

I just purchased a new to me 2019 fish pro, 41 hours. I wanted to change the oil and oil filter, any in-line oil or fuel filters. I called BRP and they said they cannot tell me which oil to put in my ski or filter which I found silly. The reason was only a dealer can tell me. Could someone please let me know which oil, filter anything else I should change.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John

Probably because BRP won’t take liability for you being advised on putting in the wrong oil. It’s rediculous by BRP but it’s not an argument like Ford or GM telling new car recipients to use 5W-30 oil here in Texas, or change the oil after 7500 miles. Never..

It‘s 3000 miles on an oil change period..
Always has been since the 60’s. We don’t live in Canada or the French Alps. Castrol, Valvoline, Pennzoil, Motorcraft, blah blah, 10W-30 is fine for most southern climates. Stay within warranty requirements as to what to use.

This is what you need:
Amazon.com

Oil filter part # 420956744

Best video on this procedure:

Fuel filter is inside the fuel tank...I wouldn't worry about that one.

I recommend changing spark plugs every 50 hours or once a year, whichever comes first.

Plug part: NGK DCP-R8E (make sure it has the removeable top cap)

Also, keep a spare set of plugs with you, as they can go bad without notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back