Feu côté droit moteur 240

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikkyd

Bonjour à tous, première publication sur le forum. Petit problème lors de ma dernière sortie, le voyant pour l’huile à allumé, jusque là pas de problème toujours un contenant en back-up… j’arrête et ouvre l’arrière et surprise de la fumée sort littéralement du compartiment moteur…. Le filage côté starter est entrain de brûler!!!!! Le moteur n’a jamais arrêté…

Ça ne semble pas très grave mais où est ce que je peux trouver le filage de remplacement??

Hello everyone, first post on the forum. Small problem on my last outing, the oil light came on, so far no problem always a container in back-up ... I stop and open the rear and surprise smoke literally comes out of the engine compartment .... The starter side wiring is burning !!!!! The engine never stopped ...

It doesn't sound like a big deal but where can I find the replacement wiring ??

Image1627227249.241505.jpg

Merci

Last edited:
Boats.net

Grab your motors serial number so you know you're getting the right parts. Just eyeballing the picture it looks like most of those melted components are still available.

I hope you find out why it caught fire.

Boats.net

Grab your motors serial number so you know you're getting the right parts. Just eyeballing the picture it looks like most of those melted components are still available.

I hope you find out why it caught fire.

Image1627234139.530541.jpg

Where can i Buy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back