F.S. UMI Button Housings

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

seadooaddiction

Up for sale are minty UMI button housing; 2-button, 3-button, and 4-button varieties. All set screws are free.

2-Button - $100 plus ship
3-Button - $125 plus ship (minor scratch on backside of unit as shown)
4-Button - $125 plus ship

309.jpg
310.jpg
311.jpg
312.jpg
313.jpg
314.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehh prices are pretty standard IMO. They're the id let em go if motivated price... the four button is for the multi function info center. Mode, set, and trim up and down buttons.

I'll do $60 shipped for it. You're smoking crack if you think you'll get $100 + shipping for it

I'll do $60 shipped for it. You're smoking crack if you think you'll get $100 + shipping for it

So here's the skinny, I can ask whatever price i want... It is 100% my prerogative.

Usually there is room for negotiations also, so please keep that in mind when seeing someone's first asking price on a listing. If you are willing to pay the price i want, then you can have it. Otherwise I have no qualms holding onto my belongings. I don't need $50-60 dollars, lol.

Someone on a different thread saw my lot and asked if i would post a for sale thread. So, i did.

A seller can ask any price he or she wants for their item(s), and will sell said item(s) for a price with which he or she feels comfortable and deems acceptable. Bottom line.

I appreciate your insight and kind words about my alleged drug consumption, but insults on here will get you no where fast, especially with me.

(I write this with most sincere sentiments and in means of merely relaying my feelings on the subject)

With that said, enjoy your day, fellow enthusiast.

yup... if his price is too high, than buy somewhere else. no need to act like a child.

classic example of this is xpl Coffman pipes. very inflated prices nowadays. back in 2006 they were a dime a dozen (about $500 max for a good used one). Today, they are impossible to find - I know of a shop that has a standing offer of $1,000 for the pipe and it is still on his shelf.

I recently paid $90 for a UMI two button holder. I was happy to find it even though I had to drill the little faceplate bolt out to get the switch replaced. The only way I've found them cheap is on whole skis or handlebar setups that have one.

Yup I believe it. And this one's faceplate bolt is nice and free. Just went to the work-bench to confirm so I wouldn't be a liar.

yup... if his price is too high, than buy somewhere else. no need to act like a child.

classic example of this is xpl Coffman pipes. very inflated prices nowadays. back in 2006 they were a dime a dozen (about $500 max for a good used one). Today, they are impossible to find - I know of a shop that has a standing offer of $1,000 for the pipe and it is still on his shelf.
U his butt buddy?? Hahah.

$90 is retarded for a umi 2 button. I paid $40 for the last one I bought in great condition.

Sent from my LG-VS985 using Tapatalk

U his butt buddy?? Hahah.

$90 is retarded for a umi 2 button. I paid $40 for the last one I bought in great condition.

Please refrain from using derogatory words, especially with incorrect and demeaning context. Having volunteered with children of special needs, your ignorance, which i can observe merely from your choice of vocabulary, is terribly unbecoming. Therefore, I please ask you to refrain from doing so in the future, and i hope you think about what it is that you are actually saying.

One love.

Alright guys, we're done here. Any more and I'll lock the thread up. It's back to a straight sale ad from here on out.

Please refrain from using derogatory words, especially with incorrect and demeaning context. Having volunteered with children of special needs, your ignorance, which i can observe merely from your choice of vocabulary, is terribly unbecoming. Therefore, I please ask you to refrain from doing so in the future, and i hope you think about what it is that you are actually saying.

One love.
You sound like a complete turd haha. Good luck with ur sale

4 button sold & 3 button now being used.

Just the 2 button available from original lot.

1 single button housing now also available.

Back