Extra piece

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Overkill

Can anyone identify the rubber standoff in these pictures. I finished a top end on an engine on a 1997 Challenger 1800 and it was sitting on the bench in the end. There is a chance a buddy is screwing with me and put it where I had all my pieces cause I don’t remember taking it out. But I’m wondering is this part of the exhaust or something? B8EF9AA7-C25A-4830-A724-C15B5C87E621.jpeg998C2F1D-4CBF-4767-82E3-B64B525AE50E.jpeg

I've worked on a bunch of Seadoo jet boats and haven't run across a rubber grommet like that. Definitely has nothing to do with a top end rebuild. Someone is probably messing with you

I'm with jts32, I have worked on jet boats, never seen that grommet,,,but pennies for your thoughts.

I figured. Either was rattling around under the motor or someone put it on my bench. The top end job did include pulling the motor and exhaust and jet pump on starboard side. So only the top end was new

Was worried I missed putting it on exhaust but couldn’t find it in the fiche either. Thanks for confirming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back