Exhaust hose 96 sportster

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hose is split, cant seem to find it on any sites that sell parts, anyone have any ideas? The hose runs from the round water box to rear hull.

Attachments

• 20190624_154512.jpg
    20190624_154512.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
They are getting hard to find for sure! Have you called Westside Powersports? If anybody has one it would be those guys...

Also, have you found the cause of the split? I’d go over your water lines and make sure nothing is plugged up back there causing the exhaust to overheat...

If they don’t have one, you may have to build something out of tubing and silicons couplers like the car guys use for intercooler tubing... The OEM hoses are getting hard to find!

If they don’t have one, you may have to build something out of tubing and silicons couplers like the car guys use for intercooler tubing... The OEM hoses are getting hard to find!
Second on the intercooling tubing. I needed the formed elbow one. Got a 60mm, 45° elbow intercooler pipe and cut it to the old. Somebody would have to look really hard to know it wasn't a stock one. I was concerned it would burn up. It's on its third season with no signs of deterioration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back