E-bay Scores - Show off your best deals!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankeneyou

So most of us are going into the off season and at least for me that means I spend more time on eBay and Craigslist looking for killer deals.

I know we all battle on eBay to nab the crazy deals when someone doesn't know what they have or it's value. This thread is intended for everyone to post their best scores from eBay for bragging rights and to make everyone else jealous they missed it!

Let's see 'em!!

Nos 95 xp 800 seat cover
16.jpg

First off I am a hoarder, not a whoreder.

NOS 95 XP800 only reman crank that's all I'm telling I have. Definitely feel guilty, lmao. Not really.

As of late it's been NOS Honda CR80 parts rolling in and Kawasaki klx110 parts. Kids are into the dirt bikes right now.

I like the NOS parts

I also beat my own earlier deal on nos 787 rave housings last night. Two more for $45.84. Now I've got enough NOS parts to completely redo both speedster engines.
18.jpg

I'm doing better now but in times past I've monitored every item on there with Seadoo in the title. I know they take a big cut but it seems like the best place for me to start selling parts.

I don't even both on ebay anymore. They have asshats on there selling beat up single gauge hoods for $200. Eff that I don't have time to wade through the BS to find gems.

I don't even both on ebay anymore. They have asshats on there selling beat up single gauge hoods for $200. Eff that I don't have time to wade through the BS to find gems.

I don't blame you man. There is only one jewel hiding in thousands of boring things. It keeps me busy when the wife is watching Real Houswives.

I don't blame you man. There is only one jewel hiding in thousands of boring things. It keeps me busy when the wife is watching Real Houswives.

haha Nice! yeAH If I had the time to wade through the crap I'd do it. There's some stuff I need for the off season, but I'm definitely not going to pay top dollar for beat up parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back