Direct Injected RAVE Solenoid Alternatives

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

PSBeachBum

Hello all you fellow DI engine operators.

Broke a nipple off my rave Solenoid. Im aware the carb RAVE Solenoid is not compatible. I cannot find much in the way of used ones that dont end up in me being scammed. I have already tried alternative, vehicle, solenoids that shared the same connector but they cannot hold the compressor pressure. I am going to try a boost controller rated to 120psi and wondering if anyone has had luck trying this? I am not fond of cutting off the solenoid connector to splice in the wiring for the boost controller. Any suggestions is appreciated.

I am in your same boat with my rx di rave solenoid. I have looked high and low for one, I am scouring Facebook part outs across the US to find one with little luck. I did get one, however the guy scammed me and gave me a broken one! I just talked to a guy that just sold one yesterday for 200 dollars... seems like they are getting more rare by the week. Let us know if Westside Powersports has a spare!

Back