diffrent build?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

t0r

Hi guys,

I'm from the Caribbean and I would like to know if seadoo's sold here are made from different materials..we don't have lakes,so all watercrafts go in salt water with rough waves sometimes(lots of fun btw)...

for example, my cousin has a 2008 gtx limited and he told me that the dealership etc claims that seadoo's sold here are stronger..seems like they're made in canada.

so my question is, is this true or just some marketing trick? in order to avoid people from buying overseas,they rather have them believe that?

I honestly doubt it...i think that every single gtx or every single rxt or whatever are made the same for around the world...

i hope you guys understand my question... thanks in advance!!

The only difference that i have notice is on the trailer. A boat sold by the coast will come with galvanized trailer vs. painted aluminum (i think) that i have seen in more inland places.

haha, yeah yeah..the trailer is indeed galvanized..

but i'm tralking sek about the watercraft itself...the dealership sells them for like $17.500 (when translating the currency)...and i see that prices are like $10,000 for normal and like $13,000 for Limited..

so thats what I thought..and I was like huh? all are made the same..

so what you guys say is that if i wanted to, i could buy one in the states and ride it here the same as his bought here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back