Diamond in the Rough - XP 800

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwgsx

So I came across this 95 XP 800, no title for $200. Is it worth a restore or should I keep looking? IT is the no title that is going to be a pita to fix.38536365_10213376565668607_736257252524032000_n.jpg

Trying to get a pic of the engine to see the condition but no luck. He has now offered $200 for both.

That may be worth it... you could always frankenstein them into at least 1 good running ski

Wondering if they even have engines... if he wont get you a pic... Sounds a little shady even for 100 each... I bet the ad says "Runs Great!!"

Nada Value on each is about 1000...

No title may not be bad... I bought a 97 GSI from idaho but they had a non title rule for watercraft before 2000. I just had a cop come out to do a VIN insp and it worked at the DMV

The more I asked the shadier he got. He then said someone offered more and if I wanted to counter offer. I said keep em! I guess I will keep looking for a winter project XP 800 ;)

Ah yes... glad you had the sense to drop out... I wouldve countered with 100 with the trailer.... dude wanna play games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back