cleaning products

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

xrider

what does people use for cleaning the boat? Floor seems to be the worst area cause all of dirt ends up down there. I used my shampoo for car but Im sure there is something better.

Walmart!.

There is a hull cleaner in the boat section called "Brites" hull cleaner. I was really surprised how well it cleans the scum and discoloration off my hull. It's rough on your hands, so you may want to use gloves. As long as you got manly hands with no cuts, you should be fine..

Let it sit for the two minutes it suggests, then wash it off with a water hose. I was amazed the first time I used it...........:cheers:

there is star brite, yacht brite and then there is Meguiar's Non-Skid Deck/Hull Cleaner.

I didnt even know mequiars had boat products. I like their car stuff and use most of it. I went by boaters world once and they had a whole one aisle of cleaning stuff. I had a big question mark above my head when I saw it, car section doesnt have that much stuff at local pepboys, autozone etc.

I will try one of these products and let you know.

Any suggestions for cleaning the seats? Should a leather cleaner be used or a plastic cleaner? I bought some auto appolstery cleaner. (AmourAll I think).

Try Marine Spray Nine - AWESOME cleaner and tested/recommended by the Powerboat Assoc.

this?

91.jpg

Im gonna give it a try, stuff I tried yesterday was not as good. I need to clean the hull good before the hydrturf is installed. floor is hard to clean, some stains are hard to clean. I didnt had much time tho' started to rain in afternoon and I had to cut it short.

Last edited by a moderator:
also whats good for waxing the hull? Im sure if I wax it dirt wont stick that much to the hull! there is just a lot of hull to wax, not looking forward to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back