Chattanooga area riders?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

WCraig

Curious who else on forum lives in my neck of the woods.

I live on the TN River between Chickamauga and Watts Bar Dams around the 492 mile marker.

I ride year round and also pull skis down to Panama City once a month, put in at St Andrews Park when the waves are up and play in the surf.

I know this is a few months old, but I’m in the Nashville area and make a trip down to Nickajack on occasion. It’s not the easiest lake to run jet powered watercraft on because of the vegetation, but you can’t beat staying at Hale’s Bar and the floating cabins... It’s nice to be able to get up in the morning and already be on the dock!

From Chickamauga Dam to Watts Bar Dam is some of the best long range riding anywhere.

Curious who else on forum lives in my neck of the woods.

I live on the TN River between Chickamauga and Watts Bar Dams around the 492 mile marker.

I ride year round and also pull skis down to Panama City once a month, put in at St Andrews Park when the waves are up and play in the surf.
I just bought a Fish Pro and was planning on taking it to PCB for the first time late July (22-26).

Back