Challenger Weedless cable

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

pretex

Trying to find a source for a 2012 Challenger weedles cable, port side, part number 267900000. I have checked Partzilla, Leaders, and Vintage parts as well as Ebay. Any suggestions would be helpful. I need the clevis axle as well, but I think I can source that once I take it off to compare at a boating store.

Nope. The only thing I can suggest is taking the old one off and check with companies that make these kind of cables to make one. SBT sells some reverse and steering cables, I would think there has to be some that can make one.

Trying to find a source for a 2012 Challenger weedles cable, port side, part number 267900000. I have checked Partzilla, Leaders, and Vintage parts as well as Ebay. Any suggestions would be helpful. I need the clevis axle as well, but I think I can source that once I take it off to compare at a boating store.
Thank you for the reply. Yes I saw that there are companies that will make custom cables. Will look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back