Challenger bow filler cushion.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cablebandit

I have a bow filler cushion that fits my 2001 Challenger 1800. I thought about sending this to one of the interior guys so they could copy the cover design. Anyone really interested in getting on of these?

Ahhh i see. Im thinking im gonna make the bow one big cushion raised up enough to fit the cooler under it

yeah im not sure ill actually use this but it came with the boat and seems to be sought after. my doggies might like it though :)

Hi, where you get this, I am looking for many days here in Australia for such lovely Rapee Cushions www clicknbuyaustralia com/brand/rapee/!

Last edited:
it turns out we do use it in a sense. We ended up using it to just to store stuff under it on the floor. Those items dont get blown around. My little doggies like to go under there and nap as well. We have yet to use it for lounging in the sun. For now, it has ended up as a sort of cover for storage

Can you post some more photos of it? Iv been looking for this and have yet to find one

It is raining now but i will post a pic of it in the boat tomorrow probably. i need to take a big piece of paper and trace out the pattern...then you could cut some plywood and foam and cover it

I was messin with some ideas the other day... we got a yeti 35(I think) given to us for our wedding and it fits in the bow perfect, so if I could build a "platform" to integrate the cooler into a false floor it would add some storage and a spot to mount a trolling motor and seat for fishing while the wife lays on the back. I'm not a fisherman (yet) but the wife likes to sit still and float and I need to be on the go to "relax" we have some TV boxes at work I'm gonna cut out and step back and look at. The way I see it in my head is to be able to mount a trolling motor/bass boat seat with no holes in the fiberglass and when not fishing a custom cushion could make another sun deck....at least it works that way in my head :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back