Challenger 210 Anchor

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

briancayko

Can anyone tell me what size and type of anchor fits in the grommets (anchor mounts) in the bow anchor locker of a 2010 Challenger 210?
Is it something like this Anchor?

Thats the one i run for in 2009 230 wake. it fits in the anchor holder up front but to be honest i find its to small in moderate to high winds. not something i would trust leaving the boat alone with

That's very close to what we have, but... There are no 'keepers' for the anchor, it you hit some waves or the bow has a hard hit the anchor will jump out of the holders (from what I have found). Something to keep in mind.

that looks like the same one I use, it fits in the holders fine and I haven't had it come out after hitting a wave, I would like to get one that is a bit bigger as I find it doesn't seem to hold very well when the wind gets up and we get some chop, even with 100ft of rope out in 20ft of water (gravel type bottom).
in sand it works fine.

that looks like the same one I use, it fits in the holders fine and I haven't had it come out after hitting a wave, I would like to get one that is a bit bigger as I find it doesn't seem to hold very well when the wind gets up and we get some chop, even with 100ft of rope out in 20ft of water (gravel type bottom).
in sand it works fine.

Wrench2ride are you using a chain leader on the anchor to helpmit bite?

That's very close to what we have, but... There are no 'keepers' for the anchor, it you hit some waves or the bow has a hard hit the anchor will jump out of the holders (from what I have found). Something to keep in mind.

Just the chain that came with the anchor....sorry meant to reply to bryancaycko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back