Challenger 180 - Supercharger Rebuild in Canada?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

brodiet

Good morning everyone,
thank you in advance, I'd like to ask everyone's opinion on a Canadian Option for a supercharger rebuild? I see great reviews for greenhulk and PWC Muscle. Anywhere good in western Canada or send it south of the border?

Thank you everyone for your input.

Was hoping to see some replies as I'm interested also (as a potential buyer of a boat). I'd like to have the option to send it out for rebuild to save some money, but for reference what would the expected cost be to have the job done at a BRP dealer (in Canada)?

Mine was done before I bought it (around 2019) here in Southern Ontario by a BRP dealer. I’ll dig out the receipt and let you know the cost as a guide.

So I found the receipt that the previous owner paid and it was in mid 2020 at a BRP service centre in southern Ontario and they paid $800 CAD.

Reactions: GT!
So I found the receipt that the previous owner paid and it was in mid 2020 at a BRP service centre in southern Ontario and they paid $800 CAD.
Was that just the cost of the rebuild, or did it include labour to remove and reinstall it? If it included everything then that seems like a good deal.

I paid $462 to have mine rebuilt at the dealer in 2020. I brought it to them.

When I got it back the raceway of one of the bearings was installed backwards. They told me it didn't matter. I showed them the BRP technical guide explaining which way they go and why. They redid it.

It might have been fine but my mechanical OCD would have me thinking about it all the time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back