Cape Cora long weekend advise.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

cjb

Hey guys.

Going to the Cape Coral/Sanibel Island for the long weekend. I rented a house there that seats on the Caloosahatchee river and planing on taking my boat. Any one knows the area?

CJB,

I recently had my boat down there on Captiva(next to Sanibel). We stayed at the South Seas resort Plantation. It was fantastic! The Islands to the north of Redfish pass are really nice for beaches and playing around. We didnt do much beyond that but the entire area is awesome for boating.

Craig

Thanks Craig.

I did some research. I can go to Ft Myers beach and almost beach the boat. That’s unheard of in Miami. Ohh is going to be fun.:hurray::cheers::coolgleam:

Assuming you'll be cruising the intercoastal a lot along the west coast of FL. If so make sure you're aware of the channel at all times. It can get very shallow very quickly when you get out of it.

Let me know how it goes up there. im not a fan of boating in miami either unless im at Elliott Key or The Keys!

It’s great for boaters. I rented a house on the river but did not like it so much so i asked the agency to change it for something newer so we moved to another one that was on a canal 10 min idle to the river. You can take the boat all the way to the beach and spend the day there. A lot of fun just make sure you have GPS.

Attachments

• seadoo1.jpg
    seadoo1.jpg
    629.7 KB · Views: 11
  • seadoo2.jpg
    seadoo2.jpg
    721.7 KB · Views: 12
only one problem. I am going to need a biger boat. Something that can seat at least 9 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back