Camper Cover for 2012 Sea Doo 210 Challenger ??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

studiocat13

First off, Hi Everyone !
So, I am the proud new owner of a very clean 2012 Sea Doo 210 Challenger with only 47 hours on it !!! (Also first time boat owner) At the moment I am upgrading the audio system and battery system on the boat and hope top have that done soon but have been looking for a camper cover for the boat and haven't had any luck. Thought I would check with you guys on this and see if you had any ideas since this site also recommended the Poppy Cover which I now have and absolutely love !
Thanks in advance for your help and advice,
Brad

Are you talking about eisenglass (isinglass) like you see on larger boats? The clear vinyl that attaches to the bimini and windshield frame? I'm sure you can have them custom made, but it won't be cheap.

eisenglass.jpg

Yeah, something like that. Just wasn't sure if someone already had one available. Guess I can look into a custom one down the road if not.
Thanks !

Cool idea. Let us know what you find (-:
Will do Brian. I have a friend that knows someone that can take the bimini top and add this type cover to it. It would just zip in to the existing top. Probably wont be cheap but what is when it comes to boats...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back