California PWC rules

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubeee

I have new 2019 fishpro.. I can’t fish most lakes here because they have a boat area and a PWC area. And guess what you can’t fish in the PWC area? I get it in the summer but right now the lake should be open to fishing for all vessels. It’s bs..
Another rule here is no PWC after dark? But if want take a fn kayak it’s all good?? WTF?!!! I’d like to go lobstering it bs I can’t do it but a kayak can? It’s bs!!
PWC have come a long way since these rules were implemented. Someone needs to step up and lobby for some changes here

Yep! It’s the same after 2 hrs before sunset in North Carolina. However I added Nav Lights like a boat and we will see how interested they get. Lol oh and that’s a kayak rack on the trailer, I pull my buddies to spots. And strip lights from the boat section at academy sports. B7BB09CD-6DDC-4226-8FDE-19FE1CAECB88.jpegC3377D0B-19A9-4FD9-8E84-835287A1B59F.jpeg83F0798C-F3E5-403E-A742-E7AD6A15C7B5.jpeg1EE7B3F4-4721-470D-919A-04B6098C9433.jpegin the back I have a 3‘ tall white nave light and a dual 2400 lumen green fishing light From Diablo-royals-customs on eBay. However note that none of these fit our drain holes which is why it’s on a pvc pipe. Even so, it fabulous!

Last edited:
Yep! It’s the same after 2 hrs before sunset in North Carolina. However I added Nav Lights like a boat and we will see how interested they get. Lol oh and that’s a kayak rack on the trailer, I pull my buddies to spots. And strip lights from the boat section at academy sports. View attachment 46929View attachment 46927View attachment 46928View attachment 46930in the back I have a 3‘ tall white nave light and a dual 2400 lumen green fishing light From Diablo-royals-customs on eBay. However note that none of these fit our drain holes which is why it’s on a pvc pipe. Even so, it fabulous!

Yep! It’s the same after 2 hrs before sunset in North Carolina. However I added Nav Lights like a boat and we will see how interested they get. Lol oh and that’s a kayak rack on the trailer, I pull my buddies to spots. And strip lights from the boat section at academy sports. View attachment 46929View attachment 46927View attachment 46928View attachment 46930in the back I have a 3‘ tall white nave light and a dual 2400 lumen green fishing light From Diablo-royals-customs on eBay. However note that none of these fit our drain holes which is why it’s on a pvc pipe. Even so, it fabulous!

How well does the seat work? Hadn't considered that before.

I’m still playing with the height. For sure it’s sketchy with another person on the ski. They move and you feel top heavy. But alone is fine. I’m making mods today and I’ll send an update. As for steering I plan on a bungee cord hooked one on each handle and a pulley on the sissy bar. then I just reach down and adjust. Maybe I’ll hit the center of the pulley with a mallet till I get the amount of tension so it stays put where I set it. More soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back