breaking in spark question

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

scsc

well i just got my new spark its a 3up and when i asked the dealer about if i needed to break it in and he has no but when i was reading the manual and other messege boards it say a minimum of 5hrs break in time and i can only go 1/2 and or 3/4 throttle so i am asking is this true about the break in period or shoulod i listen to the dealer or should i ride it normal just dont hammer down on the throttle full bore

well i just got my new spark its a 3up and when i asked the dealer about if i needed to break it in and he has no but when i was reading the manual and other messege boards it say a minimum of 5hrs break in time and i can only go 1/2 and or 3/4 throttle so i am asking is this true about the break in period or shoulod i listen to the dealer or should i ride it normal just dont hammer down on the throttle full bore

Listen to your manual! I broke it in, however I did go full throttle a couple of times!

Useless, or crafty as a fox? Improper break in could lead to premature failure of some components, most likely after the warranty is over, leading to them finally making a profit off of that Spark? :reddevil:

Back